What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales?
Robust Sales Management Application that allows you to build and adapt to individual customer profiles and empowers every possible point of contact across every channel. Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines ERP and CRM functionality with rich data visualizations
Automate Sales Processes and monitor performance with this customizable relationship management application.
Grow your business
Increase revenue while reducing acquisition cost using intelligent insights, sales CRM, and business processes.
Reduce distractions and know where to prioritize to maximize performance in fast-paced sales environments.
Work smarter, be more productive, and collaborate through sales management software.
Turn relationships into revenue
Go beyond sales management software by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Focus and act on the right priorities
Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship.
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Sell smarter with signals from Office 365 and Dynamics 365 that reveal relationship health and risk so you know the best action to take next
- Build trust with customers and increase opportunities by offering relevant product recommendations
Know your customer better than they know themselves
Understand customer behavior, trends, and potential value. Your sales team will be ready to build and develop customer relationships, regardless of how customers engage with you.
- Gain insights from email interactions with your customers and know which contacts will be most receptive
- Create more high-quality leads by using sales software and social media to identify and act on buying signals
- Reveal specific information about accounts and opportunities based on email, calendar, and Dynamics 365 data
- Easily collaborate and share conversations, events, notes, and sales content with colleagues—even if they aren’t using Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence
Spend more time selling and less time on administration
Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work where and how you want to, managing customers and deals using familiar, preferred tools
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
- Work on the go—anytime, anywhere—with rich, mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
Create a culture that nurtures success
Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your team to achieve more through fun, engaging competitions.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation
Source: Microsoft website